January 28, 2012

The Hive - The first European blog conference

For the longest time I have wanted to go to a blog conference. One where I could get to know other bloggers, share and hear experiences and learn how to get better at blogging.

There are many like these in the USA. Here in Europe or even in Germany, there is no such luck.

So what is a girl to do? That's right: I just founded my own.

One day Peggy of Paul & Paula and I had a "conversation" via What's App and came up with the idea of founding a conference using American conferences as an example. Radostina of 79ideas was quickly on board and that logo, that we so love, is designed by her.

Without further ado, please allow me to proudly present you to

We are so happy and proud. The Hive will take place in Berlin, May 19th-20th, 2012. It is open for everybody and we will have great speakers and visitors from all over Europe, who share their insights and experiences.
We have already announced some speakers and many more are to come. 

How do I produce a great diy tutorial? How do I come up with new content? What's the etiquette in blogging? Legal concerns? What's the business of blogging? What about ads and sponsors?

All these questions and many more are being answered in Berlin in May.




Come on over to our website, Facebook page and Twitter channel. I would be thrilled if you could come and join us.

1 comment :

Pünktchen said...

hallo!

das ist soooooo spannend! ich überlege tatsächlich, von Österreich anzureisen und mir das anzusehen!

einfach wundervoll :-)


lieben gruß und alles gute für die vorbereitungen und vieeeeel spaß!

nora