December 31, 2011

Dear 2011,

I anticipated your arrival with many hopes at this very day last year. You came and now you're already over. You were fast! Why the hurry? Time just didn't slow down.

Thankfully there were no catastrophies, after 2010, I'm not sure I could have handled them.
There were no ups and downs. Although that is a bit unfair. You were like a date with a nice man, after you have finally crawled out of a hole after a break up. Nice, but you never stood a chance.

But you were important to me 2011. You and I pathed the way for some great things happening soon. With your little brother 2012, who will be here in a few hours, I finally get to travel again. I haven't been anywhere in 7 long weeks. There was always something up, that prevented that. Right next week, I'll take a trip.

Do you remember when I applied with my dream company? I still haven't heard from them. That was a painful process. But I will try again. This time with a differend though in mind. If this part of my life moves in my desired dirction, I will have you to thank, 2011. Yes, you! During our time together I started to work for a great company here. I do work in social media, which I really have my heart set on. If you follow me on twitter you get to read about this.

No big changes in my personal life. After the awful story with the female stalker I really needed things to calm down. The Mister is not living here anymore. That's not your doing, 2011, but it makes you sweeter. But you do leave me with a small thorn in my side. There are some questions I have I will never get an answer to, there are lies, shady stories and let's not forget the female stalker. All thanks to the Mister. For that I will never forgive him.

Like every year I look forward to the next year. I expect great things, I have plans and I see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Link


I need to say thank you, 2011. Thank you for giving me he opportunities to path some ways, thank you for keeping Superdog and me healthy and thank you for saving me from any catastrophies.
I will not miss you, but I will think of you from time to time.

Looking back, I think you were a good companion. I raise my glass to you!


Fare well,

Yours Yvonne

1 comment :

Heidi / I'm with Leia said...

I hope that 2012 will be a good year :)