- 33 is the country code for France
- It is said, that Jesus was 33 when he died, in the year 33 and there are 33 recorded miracles.
- 33 is a song by band Smashing Pumpkins.
- 33 is the atomic number for arsenic.
- Patients in Italy, France, Portugal and Spain say 33 (in their languages) when a doctor listens to their lungs with a stethoscope.
- 33 is a beer in Vietnam.
- Alexander the Great died with 33.
- 33 miners were saved in Chile in 2010.
- Amethyst is given on the 33. wedding anniversary (in Germany it is tin, because you need to polish the marriage).
- On the Newton Scale 33 is the temperature where water starts to boil.
Today is my 33rd birthday. I will celebrate it with friends in about two weeks. The weather is aweful here in Hamburg. But birthdays are fun days.
Make the best of the day. It's on me!