May 23, 2011

Superdogs 5th birthday

He is a party animal, alright!

May 11th was Superdogs 5th birthday.
He is with me since he is 9 weeks old. It was not so easy to get him. A couple of breeders didn't want their dog to live in the city or with a single woman and no kids. Yes, I heard it all.

Finally I found somebody who were willing to give me a dog.
He is my trusted friend. I try to take him with me as often as possible.

We celebrate his birthday the same way every year. He gets to wear a party hat, which he doesn't like but I think it is so cute. Here he is on his 4th birthay.

And then Superdog gets a"cake" made out of raw hamburger meat.
He loves that. He loves it so much, that he runs me over and I have trouble taking photos.

Just like every year.
Please excuse the poor quality of the photos. I'm glad I got two done.



Happy birthday my Superdog. You are indeed super! I'm happy you walk beside me.

2 comments :

Paul & Paula ★ said...

happy birthday superdog... I love your hat and that cute cake stand... you are a very lucky dog I have to say!
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuu!

Cinnamon said...

Happy Birthday a little late Superdog.
Cinnamon.
http://cinnamonspiceadogslife.blogspot.com