May 2, 2011

Step by Step

Come on, let's take a walk down memory lane, shall we?


New Kids On The Block - Step By Step

Oh, I was so in love with Jordan.
I was a foreign exchange student in the USA when I was 16 years old. I wanted to live in Boston so bad. But I ended up in Minden, Louisiana.
I decided to return to the USA with 19 and be a nanny for a year. I wanted to live in Louisiana again, but where did I live? That's right. Boston, Massachusetts.
This post has nothing to do with NKotB. But when I call a post Step by Step I have no other choice.

Let's get to the main topic of this post: Living in Charlotte, North Carolina.
About 10 months to go and I haven't organized anything.
Everything depends on the company I want to work for. I will announce that company, when I have something in writing. As soon as I get a written "okay", I can get a visa. Then I can look for a place to live, book a flight and make sure my dog has all the neccessary papers.

I don't like this situation right now. There is nothing I can do. I rather go ahead and plan then to wait for other people to make a decision.

So tell me, did you have a crush on NKotB, too? Or were you a Backstreet Boys fan?