April 10, 2011

A new path

Guys, please excuse me being MIA for some time.

One thing you will learn, oh so quickly when you start blogging, is to find your voice. Find the topic you are most comfortable with and blog about that.
I have struggled with my voice. I have so many great blogs in my reader who have a special topic and who do so well. I'm not good in following in their footsteps. I haven't felt comfortable about what I blog about. Something was missing.

I have been thinking long and hard about my blog. I think I found the path I want to travel on. I hope you enjoy travelling with me.
You see, I live here right now


I love living in Hamburg. It's one of the most beautiful cities in Germany. Water and parks everywhere. I work very close to the wonderful harbour. Truly a great place to live.
But in February 2012 I want to live here


Do you recognize that skyline?
This is Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
I haven't chosen this city out of the blue. The company I really want to work for is located there. Therefore I want to live in Charlotte for at least six months. I will give you more details about the company as we get closer.

I have lived for two years in the US. With 16 I was an exchange student in Louisiana and with 19 I was an au-pair in Massachusetts. So neither English, nor the American Way of Life is new to me.

Follow Superdog and me as plans take shape. There is a long list of to-dos:
job, visa, place to live, regulations so that I can Superdog with me.
Exciting ten months are ahead of me. Are you up for it?

1 comment :

Kelly said...

That is so exciting! Charlotte is a fun city, I really think you'll like it :)