February 25, 2011

Road Trip

I haven't been on vacation in more than 8 years. No kidding! Since I have my dog, I haven't even taken a short trip somewhere. But things will change in 2011. It's on my list. So I shall do it.

One trip that I will/have to take, might just be a road trip. Roadtripping is one of those adventures I would even take on by myself. A car, a girl and maybe a map. Go!

Dreaming about a road trip and to take my mind of the freezing weather here in Germany I put together some inspirational photos.

Row 1: 1, 2, 3, 4.
Row 2: 1, 2, 3, 4.
Row 3: 1, 2, 3, 4.

This is a photo from my own (first and last) roadtrip 1998, I was 19. Yes, we met Smokey. Please don't envy me.

I was an Au-Pair in Massachusetts. My family with the kids are in one car. My friend Line and I are in another car driving behind them from Massachusetts to New Hampshire.


Have you road triped? I would love to hear about your trips and dream some more.

1 comment :

Kelly said...

You haven't taken a trip in 8 years? Get going, lady!