January 27, 2011

Court Sketches

I had to go to court today. I was there to watch the court proceeding, I wasn't involved.
Most court proceedings are open to the public here in Germany. Court dokuments are not new to me, I have worked for lawyers for a couple of years and I have studied law myself many years ago (but never finished).

I have a soft spot for court sketches. If I would be working as a lawyer I would make sure I get sketches from my cases. How great would they look in a law office, don't you think?

Do you recognize this couple? That's right Jennifer Aniston and her then husband Brad Pitt were in court, because a photographer took photos of Aniston in 2002

Here is one from Lindsay Lohans proceedings. I love how her Louboutins are included in the sketch.
via Huffington Post

This one is from Austria. A wife of a banker is giving her Testimony.


1 comment :

september cottage said...

HI YVONNE!!! OH WHAT FUN!! GLAD I FOUND YOU HERE :)!!!

NICOLA