December 31, 2010

Dear 2010,

well this is it. In a couple of hours you and I will be through. Once and for all!

And to be honest I couldn't be happier about it. You see, it never quite worked out between us. I'm sure you felt the same way about me.


I had to cancel trips I was looking forward to, couldn't visit dear friends and other plans fell through. Not to mention that I had a very unpleasant experience with a stalker. Dear 2010, you were alreay over for me in May.
Therefore please don't be sad if I cannot await the arrival of your younger brother 2011 in a couple of hours. I'm so looking forward what 2011 will bring me and my loved ones.

I have new plans: travel plans and career plans. I hope to be healthy and happy. I hope to meet lots of new people, make new friends and broaden my horizon.

You see, I really need the new year. Even though we don't part on good terms. Rest asure I will think of you every once in a while.

Farewell 2010. Make room for 2011.


Love,

the Girl in the Laundromat

3 comments :

Paul & Paula said...

I wish you a very good and quick start into 2011!
I know 2011 will be a GREAT year, I just know... it will bring us new adventures and much fun.
Love from Amsterdam

Anonymous said...

My dear Yvonne,

congratulation to your lovely blog and all the best in 2011, first of all happiness and health! And you know: I'm looking forward to welcoming you in Copenhagen!

Hugs from Katja

Jule said...

Dear Girl,
lovely blog - I like it!! Happy 2011 -
best wishes
Jule